Re: New computer planned

On 02/26/2012 06:50 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Doug wrote:

This may be heretical for this list, but there are other distros in
the world.
I like PCLinuxOS, which is a rolling release, and is always up to
date, if you just remember to update it once a week or so.
sounds like debian/testing :-)
With debian/stesing there is a benefit: You can stop updating once
"testing" is declared "stable".

---<)kaimartin(>---
At the point where it is declared "stable" then nothing will be updated until
six months?  I'd rather have my system updated every week, if you don't
mind.  --doug