Re: New computer planned

Celejar wrote:

>> Squeeze stuff is rather old by now.
>
> Fair enough - I'm just saying that perhaps we shouldn't go around
> saying that linux support for Intel is perfect, when Debian stable is
> shipping badly broken software for mature and not obsolete hardware.

Well, this is the way the debian release cycle works. If you want a
distro with a fixed six month release period, then you may be better
off with ubuntu. In case you just need more recent versions of stuff,
there is always testing, which is not as fragile as it sounds.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@familieknaak.de