Re: iceweasel update from 9 to 10.0.2 went wrong on Wheezy

* On 2012 26 Feb 17:36 -0600, Eike Lantzsch wrote:

> Anybody else having this iceweasel-problem? Or a hint what to do?

I just updated my Wheezy laptop and Iceweasel 10.0.2 starts and is
working just fine for me.  I had noted no issue when it updated on my
Sid desktop.  Perhaps starting in Safe mode and working through your
extensions will identify the problem:

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Safe%20Mode

73, de Nate, NØNB >>