iceweasel update from 9 to 10.0.2 went wrong on Wheezy

Hi y'all!

Yesterday I upgraded iceweasel on my two wheezy boxes to 10.0.2.
Since then I get this message on both boxes:

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
Line Number 553, Colum 7:

      <menuitem id="context-video-showstats"
------^

Starting iceweasel from the console gives no error message at all.
It seems as if there is no binary anymore to run iceweasel.

I'm using KDE 4.6.5

Konqueror unfortunately is no alternative because it has problems with SSL, it
just cannot send correct passwords to certain banking web-sites.

Anybody else having this iceweasel-problem? Or a hint what to do?

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE