Re: Windows screws up Linux's clock

Or behave like you and calling me childish names, or you still in high school? Fricken read what I posted 3 times oh brilliant one. And IF YOU wish to contribute a patch to MS for that or to the list then PLEASE do so. I CHOOSE NOT TO. I spoon fed you 3 times grow up and read, follow posted instructions that had been repeated AND DO ACTUAL RESEARCH. Thanks for confirming why I left debian in the dust!

RTM as I stated without the need for swearing, is a valid thing for me to state if after 3 times you can not grasp a SIMPLE regedit on your own NOR follow guides online, or even the simple numbered steps I gave you! Honestly though there is no need for a patch, it takes no time to enter the 2 strings of info, are you that lazy you can not create your own if you are so caring of your precious patch? I mean how hard is it really to do a little work on your end, when you numerously showed you can not grasp or follow your basic responses to simple questions, nor follow the recommendation of what to actually search for on google and come to YOUR own conclusion on the best way to handle YOUR issue!