Question about HotPlug and cciss hp storage

Hi,

After peel the web to find any information about how to add / remove hard drive on Debian.
My Hardware is HP  ProLiant DL380 G7, with HP Smart Array P410i Controller version 3.50.

I had preferred soft RAID solution with mdadm. But the only bad point for me is the Hot Plug.
Could some one help me to add / remove hard drive disk from my server ?

I have tested many solution with "rescan", and i think the solution is not so far...

I'm sure that at least one Debian user use this hardware and want use hot plug.
If not, I'm listening for any information about hot plug on any hardware.

Have all a good day.

JG.