Re: Running 2 ssh instances

Paul E Condon:

> I have been running dozens of instances of ssh simultaneously for
> years without doing anything like the above. Either it is entirely
> unnecessary or the Debian Maintainer has include all this in his
> install script. Or maybe, like gnome-terminal, a single instance can
> manage multiple indepentent windows. Either way, I have found the
> number of windows to be effectively unbounded. Have you tried it?
> I think you will find that it works.

I don't think you understood the problem at hand. The OP wants to run
two separate ssh *daemons* with different configuration files. Running
several SSH clients connecting to the same daemon is, of course,
possible OOTB.

J.
--
If I was Mark Chapman I would have shot John Lennon with a water pistol.
[Agree]   [Disagree]