Re: Running 2 ssh instances

Hello Sylvain,

Sylvain <sylvaintersideral@gmail.com> wrote:
>Right now I'm a bit confused by the way chroot seems to work with users.
>I'd be grateful if someone had an idea on how to do have an ssh instance
>running on a specific port and allowing only certain users.

Check $(man sshd_config) and the AllowUser option. You should then be
able to create a second SSHd configuration file listening on the
appropriate port. I would then go on and maybe adapt
either /etc/init.d/ssh slightly to also start the second server (with
the appropriate configuration file) or create a second script doing
the same thing.

Best regards,

Claudius
--