Suggestions regarding a PCI-X card.

Hello all,

I have recently upgraded my Tyan S2885 motherboard and repurposed it to
become a file server.  In doing so, I picked up a Supermicro SAT2-MV8 which
is based on a Marvell chipset.  So far everything comes up good, an
am planning on 16 hard drives total, the first 4 that I've hooked up for
vetting and benchmarking work well.

One thing that's come to my attention before I go forward is that when I
run lspci -vv, I've noticed this:

 # lspci -vv -s 03
03:03.0 SCSI storage controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MV88SX6081
8-port SATA II PCI-X Controller (rev 09)
--snip--
                DMMRBC=512 DMOST=4 DMCRS=8 RSCEM- 266MHz- 533MHz-

Am I reading the above wrong?  Under capabilities is says Status as well,
but earlier it's simply status.  So I'm wondering if the bus is at 66MHz
and the card is somehow at 133?  I don't fully understand the output.

From what I can tell, the card is running at 66MHz, though the
capabilities list it as capable of 133MHz.  I've double checked that the
jumpers are set correctly on the motherboard and am concerned that I'm
somehow doing something wrong.

After googling a bit, I only found one topic about something like this and
the poster suggested that linux will not show 133MHz speeds via lspci.

I'm not sure what I should believe.  Is there any tool I can use to test
this setup to be sure what speed it's running at?  Is there anything else I
can do or check?

Thanks.

PS. I'm running wheezy, but this output was taken from grml which is based
on an older version of wheezy with kernel 2.6.38 .. if that makes a
difference I can try this with the latest debian live distro.