Any working bluetooth application available ?

Dear list,

I had bluman-applet in debian sarge and it was working fine. But it is almost a year
I have upgraded to wheezy and the blueman stopped working any more. I wounder if there
is any alternative blutooth application available. I use icewm, hence don't use any kde
related package. Though tried gnome bluetooth application without any success.

In blueman I can successfully found the devices but can't pair. What bluetooth application
are you all using in debian ?

Thanks