Re: Any working bluetooth application available ?

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:00:45 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> I had bluman-applet in debian sarge and it was working fine. But it is
> almost a year I have upgraded to wheezy and the blueman stopped working
> any more. I wounder if there is any alternative blutooth application
> available. I use icewm, hence don't use any kde related package. Though
> tried gnome bluetooth application without any success.
>
> In blueman I can successfully found the devices but can't pair. What
> bluetooth application are you all using in debian ?

There's a nice wiki page for troubleshooting almost any BT aspect
(applications, command line tools, pairing...):

http://wiki.debian.org/BluetoothUser

I use "gnome-bluetooh" in wheezy and last time I checked it worked fine.
Anyway, if you were used to "blueman" I would start debugging why it
stopped from working.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón