Re: Missing openvpn on gnome network manager

Found it! I am missing network-manager-openvpn-gnome.

I can now see the openvpn option.

Regards,
--
Louie Miranda
 - Email: lmiranda@gmail.com

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Louie Miranda <lmiranda@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I was able to install the ff packages:

network-manager-openvpn is already the newest version.
network-manager-pptp is already the newest version.
network-manager-vpnc is already the newest version.

Unfortunately, when I click the network connections -> vpn -> choose a vpn connection type

It's missing the openvpn, it only shows the Point-toPoint Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).

What could be missing?

Thanks