Re: Any good all-in-one GUI tool for net analysis ?

On 09/02/12 10:02, J. Bakshi wrote:
Hello list,

There are already good tools in linux for network analysis like
digg, nslookup, host, mtr, traceroute, prads, nmap, netdiscover.... etc.. etc...

Is there any GUI client available which is based on all these collectively
as a one place net analysis solution ?

Please inform,
Thanks

Im sure you mean dig instead of digg, but dont worry, its a common mistake x)

I like zenmap. Its a front-end for nmap. And there was a gui that had included all those utilities, ping, host, dig, mtr and more, but im sorry, I cant recall the name :S

greets!
aL