Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

R> On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:47:26 -0500 (EST) (Karl Vogel) wrote:

K> I correct shoulder pain by doing 5-10 very slow pushups just before bed,
K> or by holding a dumbbell over my shoulder and letting my hand dangle
K> over the back of the couch while watching TV.

>> On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:22:29 +0000,
>> richard <richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk> said:

R> you are referring to 10 push ups with each arm aren't you?

   Nope.  By "slow", I mean 5 seconds down, hold for a second, then 5 seconds
   up for one pushup; if you need more, knock yourself out.  It's not intended
   to replace your morning jog with Seal Team Six.

            ...I'm such a snot, it's a wonder I have any friends at all...

R> but I'm in the state of the beggar in "life of Brian".

   Just remember, we're *all* individuals.

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company

This punishment is not boring and pointless.
                                    --written on blackboard by Bart Simpson