Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:58:18 +0000, Brian wrote:

> On Mon 06 Feb 2012 at 14:31:21 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 01:18:38 +0000, Brian wrote:
>>
>> > No need to ask; WPA/WPA2 is known to be available in a Wheezy
>> > install. Booting a debian-testing netinst iso should dispel all
>> > doubts.
>>
>> I wonder how did you reach that conclusion given that it has not been
>> published anyhwere... black magic, mind reading? (just kidding) :-)
>
> I think you may have meant to say you have been unable to find where the
> information is located rather than inaccurately stating it has not been
> published.

Not under the usual sources (debian news or debian project). Although I
would like reading every debian mailing list to follow up the current
status for the development of every aspect of the distribution and get
accurate information of the achieved milestones, I just can't.

> Developing the installation system is the province of debian-boot.

That was my first option where to ask.

> Reading or searching that primary source would provide sufficient
> recent posts to enable anyone to come to the same conclusion as I did.

There are many "primary" sources where to look at for the new features,
that's why debian news makes a brief description for all of them.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón