Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

On Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 10:07:21AM +0000, Russell L. Harris wrote:
> The technical name of the problem is "plantar fasciitis"; the
> podiatrist said that it was the most common ailment which he treats.

Massage therapy can be used to treat plantar fasciitis, as well as the
OP's hand pain.  Of course it is treating the symptom, so you also need
to change your behavior to prevent the symptoms from coming back (I know
"behavior" isn't the best word for it, but I'm tired -- hopefully you
understand what I meant).

-Rob