Re: Upgrading to Iceweasel 10 in Squeeze

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 11:18:32AM +1000, Ashton Fagg wrote:
> On 3 February 2012 12:32, Tony Baldwin <tony@tonybaldwin.org> wrote:
> > I have backports enabled, and my iceweasel was updated to 10.0
> > yesterday when I did a standard safe-upgrade.
> >
> > Perhaps this is a function of adding
> > deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ squeeze-backports iceweasel-release
> > to your /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> Yep, same here.
>
> I suspect somebody has got some erroneous repositories installed.
>
> Rob Hurle: Can you please verify that you don't have Wheezy/Sid repos
> active and you are actually installing from Backports?

That's from my source.list.
I posted the whole thing.
I only have squeeze, backports, and multimedia repos.
Oh, and google-chrome (even though I'm not using it anymore).
No wheezy or sid.

Here's the whole thing again:

# repos
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main non-free contrib
deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ squeeze-backports iceweasel-release
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ squeeze main
deb http://debian.dc-uoit.net/debian-multimedia/ stable main
deb http://dl.google.com/linux/deb/ stable non-free main
deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main
non-free contrib experimental
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ squeeze experimental main
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-proposed-updates non-free
contrib main experimental
deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates non-free contrib main
experimental
deb ftp://h0.org.ua/pub/elipse/debian/pkg squeeze main
deb-src ftp://h0.org.ua/pub/elipse/debian/pkg squeeze main

./tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
all tony, all the time!