Regression when I try to get connected to a network server

Hi,

I use a Debian Squeeze 2.6.32-5-amd64 with a DELL E6400. Till now my system was running really well.

About one week ago, I did an actualization with the actualization manager. Since then I got a regression with any connection to the network: any first attempts fail when using iceweasel, icedove, etc. I have to attempt them a few times to get finally connected to either a pop server, a web address, etc. This regression is now global on my system.

I do not know where the weak package could be and how to track it. If you have any guess to help me, I would appreciate.

Best regards,

Thierry Lamotte