Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

lina (lina.lastname@gmail.com on 2012-02-04 00:57 +0800):
> Hi,
>
> are there some suggestions about how to take care of hand?
>
> for weeks, I felt the hand especially the thumb get strengh-less in
> typing, and kinda of stiff,

I've never hand problems with my hands, it's always been wrist or
shoulder for me.

> I can't avoid using mouse ( even has changed to a light one) and
> keyboard, googled some way, a bit horrible, someone even said need do
> operations.

I'm still using a 10+ year old Logitech Mouseman. It's the one mouse
that somewhat matches my natural hand positioning. I've also swapped
right-button with the thumb button.

As for operations: this is not a medical forum.

> are there some good way of avoiding it. 3 years ago I once had, but
> gone within week. now I get handache about it.

Headaches? Take a good look at your posture. Mousing too far from your
body will imbalance your shoulder, and that will strain your back and
neck muscles. I've found that the most natural position for me is
placing the mouse on my thigh.

Regards,
Arno