Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

On Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 12:57:28AM +0800, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there some suggestions about how to take care of hand?
>
> for weeks, I felt the hand especially the thumb get strengh-less in
> typing, and kinda of stiff,
>
> I can't avoid using mouse ( even has changed to a light one) and
> keyboard, googled some way, a bit horrible, someone even said need
> do operations.

> are there some good way of avoiding it. 3 years ago I once had, but
> gone within week. now I get handache about it.

Put keyboard lower, on lap or a low keyboard tray.
Similarly a mouse pad will be better at a height
that allows the wrist to be below the elbow.

Match your chair/monitor position to your body geometry.
Learn to do a pelvic rock while seated; don't get stuck
in one position/posture.

See if your breathing is relaxed and free while you
work, or if you strain your eyes or chest or jaw,
or hold you breath unconsciously.