Getting java applications to look like GTK

Hi,

When I run Gnome Java applications looks like the rest of my GTK based
applications. However, when I'm running another DE (Pekwm/tint2) Java
applications do not look like my other GTK applications. How can I get
Java applications too look like my other applications when not using
Gnome? I use Gtk-ChTheme to see the GTK theme when not in Gnome, but it
doesn't affect  the look of Java applications.

--
//Christian