Re: Getting java applications to look like GTK

On Jan 23, 2012, at 9:01 AM, Christian Dysthe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I run Gnome Java applications looks like the rest of my GTK based
> applications. However, when I'm running another DE (Pekwm/tint2) Java
> applications do not look like my other GTK applications. How can I get
> Java applications too look like my other applications when not using
> Gnome? I use Gtk-ChTheme to see the GTK theme when not in Gnome, but it
> doesn't affect  the look of Java applications.

Christian,

 Do you get the proper LAF if you pass this argument on the Java command line?:

	-Dswing.defaultlaf=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel

Thanks,

Steve Mayer
smayer69@me.com

"I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met." -- Steven Wright