Re: Setting Postfix + Courier + Cyrus: cannot find user dir on authentication

2012/1/5 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

> Sergi, "chdir Maildir: No such file or directory" message seems to mean
> the server is trying to "go" to that directory and is not found, because
> it does not exist.

Yes, you're right. What puzzles me is that on /etc/courier/authmysqlrc
I have specified:

MYSQL_HOME_FIELD        "/home/vmail"

and

# This is an optional field, and can be used to specify an arbitrary
# location of the maildir for the account, which normally defaults to
# $HOME/Maildir (where $HOME is read from MYSQL_HOME_FIELD).
#
# You still need to provide a MYSQL_HOME_FIELD, even if you uncomment this
# out.
#
 MYSQL_MAILDIR_FIELD    maildir

Being maildir a field on the database with the content: user@domain,