Re: Squeeze on Acer Aspire 5250, won't transfer files

Hi, Henson --

Thanks. :-)  I'm using a wired connection to a DSL router.  I have read
a few folks' saying the WiFi in this laptop is generally unsatisfactory
(weak signal, apparently) but it wouldn't be involved in a wired connection,
would it...?

 -- Jeff --