netfilter outbound nat log

Hello,

I am using netfilter as firewall and nat.
But I'd like to log outbound connexions with their nated public addresses and original private addresses.

The only way I have found to get public addresses is to log mangle table when packets go back. (prerouting of mangle table)

In fact, I d like to log packet at their exit of postrouting chain of the nat table when they come out.

If someone can help me ...

Thanks for all

PS:  I really want to log only via the firewall and not a proxy