Re: Procmail regular expression: word end boundary matching

T o n g wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > I think it is a bug in the \< expansion.
>
> OMG, I thought it would be very hard for anyone to find out the answer.
>
> THANKS A LOT. works like a charm.

That seems to be an okay workaround but it still looks like a bug.
Since I use procmail a lot it motivated me to look at least that far
into the problem.  Hopefully at some point the bug will be fixed and
then the two backslashes would need to be collapsed back to one again.

I reported the problem it here:

Bob