Procmail regular expression: word end boundary matching

Hi,

I seems not able to get the word end boundary matching for procmail
works. Here is my test rc file:

:0 HB
* 1^0 \<test\>
* 1^0 test
/dev/null

and there is a ' test ' in my test email.

However, from the dry run log, I can see that '\<test\>' did not match
yet 'test' did.

Anything I'm missing?

Thanks

PS.

1. my procmail

$ procmail -v
procmail v3.22 2001/09/10
. . .

2. About word end boundary matching, I found the following from the web:

\<
    A shorthand for the character class [^a-zA-Z0-9_] except it can also
match newlines.
    This is an incompatible imitation of the "word end boundary" operator
found in some extended regular expression implementations. Note that \<
and \> are actually identical.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/