Fwd: Running kwrite with root privelige

Bump this - Has anyone any suggestions, please?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Running kwrite with root privelige
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:46:29 +0000
From: Tony van der Hoff <tony@vanderhoff.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Having done a bare-metal squeeze (KDE) reinstall after a major disk
screw-up, things are just about working as they used to. One weird
thing, however, which I fine seriously annoying:

I can call sudo dolphin, which works as expected, and gives me root
privs. From this point, I used to be able to double-click on a text file
to open it with root privs. I can no longer do so; the error message
being "KDEInit could not launch '/usr/bin/kwrite'."

I can call "sudo kwrite <file>"; thus have a work-round, but does anyone
know how to allow me to invoke it from dolphin?

Cheers, Tony
--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |