Re: port direction definition
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: port direction definition
- From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:24:16 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20111226180029.GF8081@think.nuvreauspam>
Andrei Popescu wrote:
>> For Global PortStart, Global PortEnd should I choose 8088?
>> For Base HostPort, should I choose 8088?
> Yes. Note: since I have to mess with the ports when doing the port
> forwarding I prefer to let the service always run on it's default port.
> Makes things easier in a lot of cases.
The various posts on the internet suggested that Verizon blocks port 80. To
eliminate that, I was using 8088. I just now checked... the web server works
on port 80 too!
Thanks for all the help.
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi