Re: Lack of sound

SOLVED - I've just switched on the speakers and found that I’ve got
full sound again,Christmas has been saved and my son will be pleased!
I don’t know whether it was because of all the tinkering today or
because of the forced reboot this morning due to a power cut, but its
now working properly again. Thanks to all who helped.

Sharon.