X Window: Setting up mouse scroll for OOo Calc to one raw

Hi,

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux SID and my X Window uses Window Maker as a
window manager.

I'm using OpenOffice.org Calc very often and I want to setup mouse
scroll in X so when I scroll with mice then in OOo Calc raws goes
up/down only one raw and not three raws.

My short search in Google gives to me no answers for this issue except
one must setup mouse scroll somewhere in X configurations.

For wheel button there is the option
Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

in xorg.conf but this setup only the wheel button and not it's speed or
what that is needed for for setup scrolling in Calc or in other
applications. (Ah, my English! I hope that this explanation was clear..)

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Pal
<http://cspl.me>