Re: for those who dislike gnome3-shell

On 03.12.2011 18:24, Richard wrote:
> It really is a shame that the extensions to gnome-shell haven't been added to the repos.
> IMO had the deb devs done that, 80 % of the winges would not have happened.
> The only extension I'd like is the one which puts shutdown on the menu as well as suspend.

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/gnome-shell-extensions

We will even enable the alternative-status-menu by default in one of the
next uploads.

And in case you are wondering, why it's currently in experimental:

It requires gnome-shell 3.2, which is currently in experimental and we
have to wait from the release team until we get the ack for libgda/evo
and gnome-desktop transitions.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?