Re: Network slow with "new" kernel (debianuser: to exclusive)

Hello,

> We have a few linux machines behind a firewall. When we start a
> download on the "newer" machines (kernel 2.6.32-5), the download
> starts fast (~3M/s), then quickly gets slower after about 10 or 20
> seconds and soon stalls completely or proceeds at ~3 Byte/s or
> something like that.

Now that I know the name of the firewall (it's a  Sonicwall NSA3500), I
found a very interesting thread:

http://shadowknight.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2009-October/056617.html

--
Markus Grunwald                                 http://www.the-grue.de

Männerchor Markt Kirchseeon               Registered Linux User 101577
Notenwart und Webmaster                          http://counter.li.org
http://www.maennerchor-kirchseeon.de           pgp/gpg key ID 15CEDD0A

     Fragen zur Mail? http://www.the-grue.de/mail_und_co/