OT: Can any of the tablets be converted to dual boot?

I have not yet purchased a tablet but will before the end of the year.

I have a olpc computer (One Laptop per Child) which will dual boot to
Debian from a usb stick or an SD card.  By a convoluted method which I
may not be able to repeat I formatted the usb stick and the SD card
appropriately for the olpc, in each case with a single partition using
the entire capacity of the card.  This has allowed me to use apt-get to
add further packages as desired.  The olpc is very good at wifi
connections, a design objective of its creators.

If anyone has been able to do something similar with a tablet it would
greatly influence my choice of which tablet to purchase.

Tom