booting MD on LSI problem

Hello,

I've installed squeeze onto machine with LSI logic 53c1010.

the system is on raid1 MD on two SCSI disks connected to the LSI  card.

after install (worked without problems), I can not boot - the initramfs does not find root (md0) filesystem. Of course, just after this message, the disks on the LSI are detected by kernel.

I have tried to add sym53c8xx to /etc/modules and rebuild the MD, but after interchanging MD disks, I'm back there..

How can I force the kernel to load the SCSI driver first and search for MD modules after disks are detected?

I'm not subscribed to this list, please Cc: me personally.

A day without sunshine is like, night.