Re: disable Gnome 3 screen lockout solved

On 11/20/2011 07:45 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:33:36 -0700, Paul Scott wrote:

Upgrade to Gnome 3 has enabled a screen lockout after inactivity.  I
used to be able to find such things.  How do I disable this.
Go to "System configuration → Personal sub-section → Screen" and turn it
off from there.

I don't have everything installed. I don't have (or don't know where to find)

System configuration

On the desktop I am asking about I still have the Applications menu.

OTOH I did just find Screen under System Settings.  It wasn't there yesterday but I just updated some packages.

Thanks,

Paul