Re: Wheezy with Xfce4 --- path to kioskrc

On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 15:38 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:20:27 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > What's the regular full path for testing to the Xfce kioskrc?
> >
> > ???/xdg/xfce4/kiosk/kioskrc?
>   ^^^
>   etc
>
> Greetings,

When I started the Xfce panel a message appeared and told me the panel
run in kiosk mode, so I searched the rc, to edit it and couldn't find
any, e.g. there's no in /etc/.... Anyway, I tried to edit the panel and
it was possible to edit it, hence I guess the message was mistaken. The
panel doesn't run in kiosk mode. There simply seems to be no rc on my
system.

Thanks,

Ralf