Re: Xfce: manual lock screen

On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 16:57 +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List:
>
> is there a way to lock the screen manually within Xfce (as within Gnome) ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jerome

Good point!

Applications > Settings > Settings Manager > Keyboard > Application
Shortcuts says that Ctrl + Alt + Delete should do the job, but it
doesn't. The "Action Buttons" plugin information includes "lock", but
the plugin doesn't add a lock option.

Btw. for my Debian I'm missing Ctrl + Alt + Backspace, nothing happens
if I push the shortcut, neither for GNOME 2 and GNOME 3, nor for Xfce.

I pushed Alt + F2 and then run xflock4, then the screen gets locked, but
it won't get black.

Hth,

Ralf