Re: Is for this community XFCE the most common DE to replace GNOME 3?

On Lu, 14 nov 11, 20:39:06, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> do most of you replace GNOME 3 by XFCE?
>
> I'm undecided what to do, but I guess it would be wise to install
> parallel to GNOME 3 the most used alternative installed by users who are
> subscribed to this list.
>
> Excepted of KDE users, XFCE seems to be the most used replacement for
> GNOME 3. Am I mistaken?

Although I don't feel addressed (I never used Gnome) I have used Xfce
for a long time before switching to LXDE and I can say it is a good
choice for Gnome 3 refugees. LXDE is even smaller and faster, but also
has less features.

Kind regards,
Andrei