Re: Is for this community XFCE the most common DE to replace GNOME 3?

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 20:39 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> do most of you replace GNOME 3 by XFCE?
>
> I'm undecided what to do, but I guess it would be wise to install
> parallel to GNOME 3 the most used alternative installed by users who are
> subscribed to this list.
>
> Excepted of KDE users, XFCE seems to be the most used replacement for
> GNOME 3. Am I mistaken?

I never used xfce before but I know a lot of people that do. So since I
don't like G3 very much I decided to give it a try.

So far.. so god... so what !? :) I'm planning on sticking with xfce.
It's simple, fast... does what I need. That's about it.

Cheers
João