Re: iceweasel 8.0 www.bsi.de triggers "The connection was reset"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: iceweasel 8.0 www.bsi.de triggers "The connection was reset"
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:02:49 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
using iceweasel 8.0 and calling http://www.bsi.de results in a page showing "The
connection was reset" whereas using plain firefox 8.0 on the very same computer
with the same profile does show the web-page of BSI.
I already filed a bug (#648696).
Can anybody confirm this misbehavior of iceweasel 8?
With google-chrome-beta 16.0.912.36-r109393 I consistently get:
The connection to www.bsi.bund.de was interrupted.