Re: virtualbox just became slow (SOLVED)

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:44:45 +0000 (UTC)
Steve Kleene <skdeb@syrano.acb.uc.edu> wrote:

Hello Steve,

> Thanks.  I just did this on the router under LAN Setup / Address

YW.

> member of this household had changed the router password and then lost

Ah, the "helpful" member of the household.   :-)

> it.  If this group has the ability to tell me where that scrap of
> paper is, I'd rather not know about it.  So we looked harder and

Hang on, let me get the Ouija board out.

> eventually found it ourselves, thus avoiding the need to reset all
> router settings to defaults.

I discovered, by accident, that if you try to alter settings when
there's no connection over the 'phone line, then everything gets reset
to factory defaults on my router.  Rather worrying, when I couldn't
remember the default password.

> Thanks again.

NP.

--
 Regards  _
You said you ain't had none for weeks, but baby I seen your arms