Re: [Semi-OT] Automatic subscription to self-opened bug reports

also sprach Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> [2011.10.30.1928 +0100]:
> > This script and the BTS aren;t tied in to the box from which you report
> > a script. As long as you have a Debian or Ubuntu or other Debian
> > derivative box with devscripts installed, you should be able to
> > auto-subscribe with this script to all the bugs that you've reported.
>
> As I read it, the script is basically a loop that retrieves the bug
> number for all the bugs that have been sent by the reporter and sends
> subcription e-mails to the BTS robot... but you still have to manually
> reply to the incoming confirmation e-mails, right? And this is when the
> Procmail recipe comes into play, I guess, to close the cycle.

Sounds about right:

  http://madduck.net/blog/2008.06.20:auto-subscribing-to-debian-bugs-i-file/

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"the question of whether computers can think
 is like the question of whether submarines can swim."
                                                 -- edsgar w. dijkstra