Re: [Semi-OT] Automatic subscription to self-opened bug reports

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:35:29 -0400, Tom H wrote:

(...)

> The madduck script automates subscribing to the bugs that you've filed
> for you. There's no need to do this manually.

If I have correctly read the script, it can be fine for users using
procmail, is that right?

If yes, I'm not such user, I use Mutt and my Gmail IMAP account and from
time to time, I use reportbug and even another computers which do not run
Debian... so I'm afraid the workaround won't be of any help in my case :-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón