Re: [Semi-OT] Automatic subscription to self-opened bug reports

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:35:29 -0400, Tom H wrote:
>
> (...)
>
>> The madduck script automates subscribing to the bugs that you've filed
>> for you. There's no need to do this manually.
>
> If I have correctly read the script, it can be fine for users using
> procmail, is that right?
>
> If yes, I'm not such user, I use Mutt and my Gmail IMAP account and from
> time to time, I use reportbug and even another computers which do not run
> Debian... so I'm afraid the workaround won't be of any help in my case :-(

I haven't kept the script but I remember a loop with a "sendmail -f
...". You can substitute whatever command is equivalent on your box.

This script and the BTS aren;t tied in to the box from which you
report a script. As long as you have a Debian or Ubuntu or other
Debian derivative box with devscripts installed, you should be able to
auto-subscribe with this script to all the bugs that you've reported.