Re: Getting sound working

Harry Putnam wrote:
> One thing I don't see is a way to increase/decrease sound in the
> separate speakers.
> Only seems possible to increase/decrease both at once.

Depending upon your sound driver there should be separate left and
right controls.  Check that they are not "locked together".  Some
sound mixers do that so that you can zing the control up and down
together easily.  Some require you to unlock them before they will
swing separately.

> in the attached screen grab, starting from the left.  1 and 3 are the
> only columns that have any effect and either of those turns both
> speakers up/down together.

Unless the image was going to be a very small one I am thankful that
it missed getting attached.  :-)  If you need to show a screenshot
then please consider using a pastebin site on the net and then posting
the url of it.

Bob