Just a simple query

Hi,

I am beginner in Linux and do another job. But I use computer very less. Just a simple doubts regarding the selection. Please suggest me regarding the following:

"Debian vs openSUSE for a novice"

I am very beginner, however, I do have used Linux (only installed and net surfed in it) but never learned simply because I didn't get the time. Please let me know regarding and once selected I would be with that distro to learn that (no matter how much time I need).

Thx.