Re: Disconnecting from ssh session (connected to a windows pc) without stopping remote process

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:07:56 +0300, George wrote:

> I connect from a Debian machine to a windows computer using ssh (server
> is WinSSHd). Is it possible to disconnect from ssh without stopping the
> remote process?

Mmmm, run the process in a way it cannot be terminated when you close the
terminal.

In linux this can involve "nohup" and/or "&" but for windows I don't
know, maybe using the "services" facility :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón