Re: docbook2html error

I am sorry for asking a Ubuntu related question on debian forum. I
thought as Ubuntu is debian based so your experiences will help.

> $ dpkg -S docbook2html
> docbook-utils: /usr/share/man/man1/docbook2html.1.gz
> docbook-utils: /usr/bin/docbook2html
> $ head  /usr/bin/docbook2html
> #! /bin/sh
> jw -f docbook -b html "$@"
>
> Do you get the same result?

Yes, I do get the same result but the error persists.
jw: There is no frontend called
"/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14/frontends/docbook"

> What? Ubuntu??? You should be able to get ported Debian packages there.  If not
> ported, do it yourself.  You should ask Ubuntu but here is a hint:
>
>  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html#_porting_a_package_to_the_stable_system
Thanks for the reference.

--
Chandrabhanu Mahapatra