alternatives to aircrack-ng

aircrack-ng has been removed from Debian, and part of the justification
for the request for removal is that "Better alternatives exist.":

I have no idea what these alternatives might be, and I have been unable
to find anything remotely as capable by STW. Can anyone point me in the
right direction?

Celejar